Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tannhäuser Tuesday - Map in Progress

So I keep working on this map and I keep finding things to fix. I have a bunch of places where I need to add a second or third pathfinding color. There are places where I need to adjust the circles to better clarify the paths. But I wanted to get it out there to see if the Savage Tales readers see anything that I don't. So let fly the criticism...

The original map design is by Marshall E. Sullivan and posted on RPG Map Share.

Here is the small version... It is a link to download the big map file... It is 11.5 MB...

I will post an updated version tomorrow...

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

I also need to write a scenario for this, but when I get the paths totally fixed you can use it for Deathmatch...

I FEEL U-CHRONIC!!!


© 2008 W. Peter Miller

My custom additions to Tannhäuser are not created by, distributed, or endorsed by Take on You, Asmodee, or Fantasy Flight. Tannhäuser and all related characters are TM and © Take on You LTD. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: