Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tannhäuser Tuesday - Roger the Homunculus


Here is a sneak peek at the Character Card for Roger the Homunculus. I will be adding to Roger in the weeks to come. Here is a look at Roger's figure from the Heroclix BPRD set. In this case he is re-based for HeroScape.




This is the HeroScape card I created. The Tannhäuser version will expand greatly beyond the ideas on this card.





I FEEL U-CHRONIC!!!



© 2009 Peter Miller


My custom additions to Tannhäuser are not created by, distributed, or endorsed by Take on You, Asmodee, or Fantasy Flight. Tannhäuser and all related characters are trademarks of Take on You and © Take on You LTD. Roger the Homunculus is trademark and © Mike Mignola. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Koko Campiglio said...

Do you have the tokens for Roger? ^_^ I'd love to print it out so I can make my BPRD team already. ^_^ Please email me, if you can. Lanterncraft@yahoo.com. Thank you.