Friday, December 23, 2011

Pulp of the Week - Robin Hood: Arrow of Justice by I.A. Watson


.

.



I.A. Watson is a writer to watch. His second Robin Hood novel is as delightful as the first and I can't wait for the concluding chapter that will be released next year. This series is a real gem and a feather in Airship 27 Production's cap. Look for the printed book here and the ebook here.

The first volume, King of Sherwood, established the famous Robin Hood and the whole cast of characters, including the vicious, spiteful Sheriff of Nottingham. In Arrow of Justice, the story continues and while there are no shocking surprises, the tale is well told and the characters are vividly brought to life. If I was forced to find a fault with the book the only thing I could think of would be that on the cover of a book called Arrow of Justice, you might want to have the hero holding a bow.

For this review I read the ebook, priced at only $3. That, my friends is a steal. I am looking forward to the final book of this trilogy (although I hope the series continues past that) called Freedom's Outlaw.

Arrow of Justice is a great read that I would recommend for all readers from teens to adults. Cheers to IA Watson!

The cover painting is again by the very talented Michael Manly. I think he captures Robin and Marion's charm nicely.

.

.

1 comment:

Tim Knight said...

Thanks for alerting me to these - two last minute "Christmas presents to myself" ordered from Amazon ;)